aws_application_autoscaling_api 0.0.1 aws_application_autoscaling_api: ^0.0.1 copied to clipboard
AWS API client for Application Auto Scaling (generated from SDK API specification).
AWS API client for Application Auto Scaling #
Warning: This is a generated library, some operations may not work.
About the service: With Application Auto Scaling, you can configure automatic scaling for the following resources:
- Amazon ECS services
- Amazon EC2 Spot Fleet requests
- Amazon EMR clusters
- Amazon AppStream 2.0 fleets
- Amazon DynamoDB tables and global secondary indexes throughput capacity
- Amazon Aurora Replicas
- Amazon SageMaker endpoint variants
- Custom resources provided by your own applications or services
- Amazon Comprehend document classification endpoints
- AWS Lambda function provisioned concurrency
The Application Auto Scaling service API includes three key sets of actions:
- Register and manage scalable targets - Register AWS or custom resources as scalable targets (a resource that Application Auto Scaling can scale), set minimum and maximum capacity limits, and retrieve information on existing scalable targets.
- Configure and manage automatic scaling - Define scaling policies to dynamically scale your resources in response to CloudWatch alarms, schedule one-time or recurring scaling actions, and retrieve your recent scaling activity history.
- Suspend and resume scaling - Temporarily suspend and later resume automatic scaling by calling the RegisterScalableTarget action for any Application Auto Scaling scalable target. You can suspend and resume, individually or in combination, scale-out activities triggered by a scaling policy, scale-in activities triggered by a scaling policy, and scheduled scaling.