OCR library that allows developers to easily embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
List of Features
- Supports many image formats, including such popular ones as BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and GIF.
- Supports PDF files (by default, GhostScript is used)
- Uses dictionaries for the best recognition.
- Supports 26 languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.
- Asian OCR module which supports 4 Asian languages: Chinese simplified, Arabic, Japanese, Korean.
- Supports bar codes: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, and QR Code.
- Supports MRZ (machine reading zone) for passports, vises, identity cards, etc.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing windows c++ code, view the documentation.