) → void
- Closes the client and cleans up any resources associated with it. It's important to close each client when it's done being used; failing to do so can cause the Dart process to hang. [...]
String transferId, WeTransferFile file) → Stream< CompleteFileUploadState>
- Informs the server that all the uploads of this transfer are done.
List< File>files, [String message = "Sample WeTransfer transfer ;)"]) → Future< Transfer>
Creates a new Transfer from a list of files to upload.
messageis the message the user who downloads the files will see.
Transfer transfer) → Future< String>
- Closes the transfer for modification, and makes it available for download.
String transferId) → Future< Transfer>
- Gets the download url of a transfer
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed. [...]
String transferId, WeTransferFile file, int part) → Future< String>
- Gets the designated server url for a specific file part [...]
) → String
Returns a string representation of this object.
String transferId, LocalWeTransferFile file) → Stream< FileTransferState>
- Uploads a single file
Transfer transfer) → Stream< FileTransferState>
- Uploads all files of the provided Transfer