Virgil E3Kit Flutter
Virgil Security provides Virgil E3Kit - an open-source client-side framework that allows developers to add end-to-end encryption to their messaging applications, file sharing programs, and other digital communication products in just a few simple steps to become HIPAA and GDPR compliant and more.
- Easy to setup and integrate into new or existing projects
- Compatible with any CPaaS provider, including Nexmo, Firebase, Twilio, PubNub and etc.
- Strong secret keys storage, integration with Keychain
- Provides GDPR and HIPAA compliance
- Immune to quantum computers attacks
- Strong one-to-one and group encryption
- Data signature and verification as part of the encrypt and decrypt functions
- Recoverable private encryption keys
- Access to encrypted data from multiple user devices
- Encryption for unregistered users
Navigate to Developer Documentation to install and initialize Virgil E3Kit.
- E3Kit Product Page
- E3Kit Documentation - start integrating E3Kit into your project with our detailed guides.
- Quickstart Demo - will help you to get started with the Virgil E3Kit quickly, and to learn some common ways to build end-to-end encryption between two fictional characters Alice and Bob.
You can find the code samples for there:
| Sample type |
Flutter Demo |
You can run the demo to see how to initialize the SDK, register users and encrypt messages using E3Kit.
This library is released under the 3-clause BSD License.
Our developer support team is here to help you. Find out more information on our Help Center.
You can find us on Twitter or send us email support@VirgilSecurity.com.
Also, get extra help from our support team on Slack.