Inspired from Tailwindcss and SwiftUI.
Why use VelocityX?
Show some :heart: and star the repo.
Read the Getting started page of VelocityX
VelocityX Video Tutorials
Some popular Vx widgets
|Demo 1||Demo 2||Demo 3||Demo 4|
Some quick UIs made using VelocityX
VelocityX is 100% free and open source. We encourage and support an active, healthy community that accepts contributions from the public – including you. There are a couple of ways in which you can contribute to the growing community of
- Pick up any issue marked with "good first issue"
- Fix a bug
- Write and improve some documentation. Documentation is very critical to us. We would appreciate help in adding multiple languages to our docs.
- If you are a developer, feel free to check out the source and submit pull requests.
- Dig into CONTRIBUTING.MD, which covers submitting bugs, requesting new features, preparing your code for a pull request, etc.
- Please don't forget to like, follow, and star our repo!
:heart: Found this project useful?
If you found this project useful, then please consider giving it a :star: on Github and sharing it with your friends via social media.
Collection of flutter apps with tutorial
Project Created & Maintained By
Google Developer Expert for Flutter. Passionate #Flutter, #Android Developer. #Entrepreneur #YouTuber
If you found this project helpful or you learned something from the source code and want to thank me, consider buying me a cup of :coffee:
Note: VelocityX is not directly and/or indirectly associated/affiliated with Flutter or Google LLC.
- Ayush Bherwani
- Hasnen Tai
- Harpreet Singh