- The Appcast class is used to download an Appcast, based on the Sparkle framework by Andy Matuschak. Documentation: https://sparkle-project.org/documentation/publishing/ An Appcast is an RSS feed with one channel that has a collection of items that each describe one app version.
- A class to define the configuration for the appcast. The configuration contains two parts: a URL to the appcast, and a list of supported OS names, such as "android", "ios".
- These constants taken from: https://github.com/sparkle-project/Sparkle/blob/master/Sparkle/SUConstants.m
- A widget to display the upgrade dialog.
- A widget to display the upgrade card.
- A singleton class to configure the upgrade dialog.
) → bool
- Signature of callbacks that have no arguments and return bool.