TensorFlow Lite Flutter Helper Library
Makes use of TensorFlow Lite Interpreter on Flutter easier by providing simple architecture for processing and manipulating input and output of TFLite Models.
API is similar to the TensorFlow Lite Android Support Library.
- Helper class for converting values that represents bounding boxes into rectangles. [...]
- Casts a TensorBuffer to a specified data type.
- Category is a util class, contains a label and a float value. Typically it's used as result of classification tasks.
Dequantizes a TensorBuffer with given
- File I/O utilities.
- Implements some stateless image conversion methods. [...]
- Operates a TensorImage object. Used in ImageProcessor.
- ImageProcessor is a helper class for preprocessing and postprocessing TensorImage. [...]
- The Builder to create an ImageProcessor, which could be executed later. [...]
- Labels TensorBuffer with axisLabels for outputs. [...]
- Builder class to build a LabelTensor Operator.
- Label operation utils.
- Normalizes a TensorBuffer with given mean and stddev: output = (input - mean) / stddev.
The common interface for classes that carries an "apply" method, which converts
Tto another one.
Tobject with prepared Operator.
Quantizes a TensorBuffer with given
- As a computation unit for processing images, it can resize an image to user-specified size. [...]
- As a computation unit for processing images, it could resize image to predefined size. [...]
- Rotates image by multiples of 90 degree.
A processor base class that chains a serial of Operator of type
Tand executes them. [...]
- The builder class to build a Sequential Processor.
- Represents the data buffer for either a model's input or its output.
- Represents data buffer with float(double) values.
- Represents data buffer with 8-bit unsigned integer values.
- TensorImage is the wrapper class for Image object. When using image processing utils in Flutter Helper library, it's common to convert image objects in variant types to TensorImage at first. [...]
- TensorLabel is an util wrapper for TensorBuffers with meaningful labels on an axis. [...]
- Applies some operation on TensorBuffers.
- TensorProcessor is a helper class for preprocessing and postprocessing tensors. It could transform a TensorBuffer to another by executing a chain of TensorOperator. [...]
- The Builder to create an TensorProcessor, which could be executed later.