Easy to use framework for building Telegram bots
This is the main library that is used for creating Telegram bots. In most cases, you only need to use the TeleDart class, since it's basically a wrapper around the other classes. The other classes should only be manually used if you want to override their default constructors (For example, change LongPolling settings or use a Webhook instead of long polling).
- The base class for update fetchers.
- This class listens to various events, such as message edits or new channel posts.
- Update fetcher which uses the long polling method.
- The main class for controlling your bot.
- Update fetcher which uses the webhook method.