story_view library Null safety
- Concept source: https://stackoverflow.com/a/9733420
- Utitlity to load image (gif, png, jpg, etc) media just once. Resource is cached to disk with default configurations of DefaultCacheManager.
- Horizontal bar displaying a row of StoryProgressIndicator based on the pages provided.
- Capsule holding the duration and shown property of each story. Passed down to the pages bar to render the page indicators.
Controller to sync playback between animated child (story) views. This
helps make sure when stories are paused, the animation (gifs/slides) are
Another reason for using the controller is to place the stories on
pausedstate when a media is loading.
- Widget to display animated gifs or still images. Shows a loader while image is being loaded. Listens to playback states from controller to pause and forward animated media.
- This is a representation of a story item (or page).
- Custom progress bar. Supposed to be lighter than the original ProgressIndicator, and rounded at the sides.
- Widget to display stories just like Whatsapp and Instagram. Can also be used inline/inside ListView or Column just like Google News app. Comes with gestures to pause, forward and go to previous page.