- A batch is used to perform multiple operation as a single atomic unit. A Batch object can be acquired by calling Database.batch. It provides methods for adding operation. None of the operation will be executed (or visible locally) until commit() is called.
- Database to send sql commands, created during openDatabase
- Common API for Database and Transaction to execute SQL commands
- Basic databases operations
- Options for opening the database see openDatabase for details
- Database transaction to use during a transaction
- inMemoryDatabasePath → const String