- An powerful implementation of Flutter's AnimationController that will work with an AnimationTask queue to execute complex custom animations easily. [...]
- Utility class to compute an animation progress between two points in time. [...]
- Abstract class that represents a single animation task that can be processed inside an AnimationControllerX.
Animation task that keeps emitting the current value of animation until a
certain condition occurs (when predicate return
- Widget to create custom, managed, tween-based animations in a very simple way. [...]
- Performs an animation from from to to in duration time. If the from is not set the animation will start from the current position. [...]
- Performs a repeating animation from from to to within a specified duration. [...]
- Animatable that tweens multiple parallel properties (called Tracks). [...]
- Widget to easily create a continuous animation. [...]
- An animation task that sets the current animation position to a specified value. It completes right after that.
- Animation task that sleep for a specified duration. After that is completes.
- Single property to tween. Used by MultiTrackTween.