This Dart package offers developers a streamlined library of Flutter widgets, useful for displaying information in a row-based layout.
As the baseline widget, there's the
RowItem widget. It offers a multitude of options:
- Text information: Useful when the associated value can be represented with a simple
- Boolean information: Useful when the associated value with a
booleanvalue, which can be represented with an icon.
- Interactive information: It allows the associated value, in this case a
Textwidget, to be clickable by the user.
This library offers ways to separate this and other interface elements, using the already-implemented
- Spacers: This kind of elements helps to separate UI elements, such as
- Dividers: Helpful when you want to emphasize separation between sections.
- Row layouts: Separate widgets automatically using
- Empty elements: Useful when you need to use an 'empty' widget, with
widthvalues equal to
Both kind of widgets (
Separator) offer ways to be customizable. For instance, you can use the
style parameter in the
RowItem widgets to select a custom text theme.
Here is an example of a simple use of this package. If you want to take a deeper look at the example, take a look at the example/ folder provided with the project.
RowLayout.body( children: <Widget>[ RowItem.text('English', 'Hello'), RowItem.text('Español', 'Hola'), Separator.divider(), RowItem.text('English', 'Bye'), RowItem.text('Español', 'Adiós'), ], ),
Here's another way to achieve the same layout, using the
Column( children: <Widget>[ RowItem.text('English', 'Hello'), Separator.spacer(), RowItem.text('Español', 'Hola'), Separator.divider(), RowItem.text('English', 'Bye'), Separator.spacer(), RowItem.text('Español', 'Adiós'), ], ),
This project is a starting point for a Dart package, a library module containing code that can be shared easily across multiple Flutter or Dart projects.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
- Flutter - Beatiful native apps in record time.
- Android Studio - Tools for building apps on every type of Android device.
- Visual Studio Code - Code editing. Redefined.
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.