- Displays some text in a scrollable container with a potentially blinking cursor and with gesture recognizers. [...]
- Represents the coordinates of the point in a selection, and the text direction at that point, relative to top left of the RenderEditableCode that holds the selection.
- Indicates what triggered the change in selected text (including changes to the cursor location).
Rect caretRect ) → void
- Signature for the callback that reports when the caret location changes. [...]
TextSelection selection, RenderEditableCode renderObject, SelectionChangedCause cause ) → void
- Signature for the callback that reports when the user changes the selection (including the cursor location). [...]