Configuration used to create a
- DisconnectedSyncConfiguration is used to open Realm instances that are synchronized with MongoDB Atlas, without establishing a connection to Atlas App Services. This allows for the synchronized realm to be opened in multiple processes concurrently, as long as only one of them uses a FlexibleSyncConfiguration to sync changes.
- FlexibleSyncConfiguration is used to open Realm instances that are synchronized with MongoDB Atlas.
- InMemoryConfiguration is used to open Realm instances that are temporary to running process.
- LocalConfiguration is used to open local Realm instances, that are persisted across runs.
Describes the complete set of classes which may be stored in a
- A collection of properties describing the underlying schema of a RealmObjectBase.
- Describes a property on RealmObjectBase with its name, type and other attributes in the RealmSchema