Supports for creating stream-based reactive components, designed for simplicity, composability, flexibility.
- A special kind of StreamController that holds its latest stream data, and sends that as the first data to any new listener.
- A ReactiveSink that implements EventSink.
- A special kind of Sink with its own single stream listener that handles the event data.
- A ReactiveSink that implements StreamSink.
- A VoidReactiveSink that implements EventSink.
- A VoidReactiveSink that implements StreamSink.
- streamIO → const _StreamIO
@streamIOmarks all public instance members' return type in the class must be a kind of Stream or Sink.
- streamOutput → const _StreamOutput
@streamOutputmarks all public instance members' return type in the class must be a kind of Stream or FutureOr<void>.