- A material expansion panel. It has a header and a body and can be either expanded or collapsed. The body of the panel is only visible when it is expanded. [...]
- A material expansion panel list that lays out its children and animates expansions. [...]
- An expansion panel that allows for radio-like functionality. [...]
int panelIndex, bool isExpanded) → void
- Signature for the callback that's called when an AdvExpansionPanel is expanded or collapsed. [...]
BuildContext context, bool isExpanded) → Widget
- Signature for the callback that's called when the header of the AdvExpansionPanel needs to rebuild.