- Abstract client that calls commandable HTTP service. [...]
Abstract service that receives remove calls via HTTP/REST protocol
to operations automatically generated for commands defined in
ICommandable components. Each command is exposed as POST operation that receives all parameters in body object. [...]
- Creates RPC components by their descriptors. [...]
- Abstract client that calls controller directly in the same memory space. [...]
- Service returns heartbeat via HTTP/REST protocol. [...]
- Helper class to retrieve connections for HTTP-based services abd clients. [...]
- Used for creating HTTP endpoints. An endpoint is a URL, at which a given service can be accessed by a client. [...]
- Helper class that retrieves parameters from HTTP requests.
- Helper class that handles HTTP-based responses.
- Abstract client that calls remove endpoints using HTTP/REST protocol. [...]
- Abstract service that receives remove calls via HTTP/REST protocol. [...]
- Service that returns microservice status information via HTTP/REST protocol. [...]