phoenix_socket library Null safety
Dart library to interact with Phoenix Channels and Presence over WebSockets.
This library uses web_socket_channel for WebSockets, making the API consistent across web and native environments.
Like other implementation of clients for Phoenix Sockets, this library provides a PhoenixSocket class that can be used to manage connections with remote Phoenix servers. PhoenixChannels can be joined through that PhoenixSocket class, through which Messages can be sent and received. To send a message on a channel, possibly expecting a reply, the Push class can be used.
- Class that encapsulate a message being sent or received on a PhoenixSocket.
- Bi-directional and isolated communication channel shared between differents clients through a common Phoenix server.
- Encapsulates constants used in the protocol over PhoenixChannel.
- Main class to use when wishing to establish a persistent connection with a Phoenix backend using WebSockets.
- Close event for a PhoenixSocket.
- Error event for a PhoenixSocket.
- Base socket event
- Open event for a PhoenixSocket.
- Options for the open Phoenix socket. [...]
- Object produced by PhoenixChannel.push to encapsulate the message sent and its lifecycle.
- Encapsulates the response to a Push.