palette library Null safety
A library for creating, generating, and interfacing with color palettes. With support for constructing colors in the CMYK, HSI, HSL, HSP, HSB, LAB, Oklab, RGB, and XYZ color spaces.
- A color in the CMYK color space.
- A utility class with color conversion methods to and from RGB for each color model included in this package.
- The base color model class.
- Wraps a list of ColorModels with additional getters and methods; with constructors for generating new color palettes, as well as methods and operators for modifying and extracting colors from the palette.
I, O extends ColorModel>
- The base class for ColorPalettes.
- A color in the hsb (HSB) color space.
- A color in the HSI color space.
- A color in the HSL color space.
- A color in the HSP color space.
- A color in the CIELAB color space.
- A color in the Oklab color space.
- A color in the sRGB color space.
- A color in the CIEXYZ color space.