Extremely simple and easy to use web framework for Dart
- Easy to use server framework
- Annotation based route system
- Least abstraction possible allowing flexibility
Comparison To Other Frameworks
- Made especially for native / vm
- Uses annotations and mirrors to make creating routes clean
- Extremely small code base to reduce bundle/compilation size
- Built on top of dart nightly but backwards compatible
Stability over complexity
While more features is nice and all, it adds complexity, and thus is more error prone.
Oxide aims to avoid this by making the code base as small and abstraction-less as possible.
The goal of oxide is stability and flexibility not to be extremely feature-full.