Dart SDK For Ontology blockchain
This is a Dart SDK for the Ontology blockchain and could be used in the Flutter development.
- Wallet management
- Digital identity management
- Digital asset management
- Smart Contract deployment and invocation
- Ontology blockchain API
For using this package in your project you'd firstly update your
pubspec.yaml file to contains blew lines:
dependencies: ontology_dart_sdk: ^1.0.0
and then run the package installation command:
flutter packages get
Run the tests
Testing in flutter is interesting, our test code and business code run in two separate processes. The test code takes screen captures of the running business code to perform further predicate code. For more details under this mechanism please refer integration testing.
Here are the steps to start the tests:
- Downloading the executable binary file of Ontology from it's release page. The version used in the tests is
ontology version v1.6.0-8-g754303c0
- Copying the test wallet located in file example/lib/test/common/wallet.dart and save it into file
wallet.datthen put the saved wallet file and the Ontology binary from step 1 under the same directory.
- Starting Ontology node runs in test mode
./ontology --testmode --loglevel=1
- Starting the tests:
cd example/ && flutter drive --target=test_driver/app.dart
Below is a screenshot from tests: