OneSignal is a free push notification service for mobile apps. This SDK makes it easy to integrate your Flutter iOS and/or Android apps with OneSignal.
See the Setup Guide for setup instructions.
See this repository's release tags for a complete change log of every released version.
Please visit this repository's Github issue tracker for feature requests and bug reports related specificly to the SDK. For account issues and support please contact OneSignal support from the OneSignal.com dashboard.
To make things easier, we have published a demo project in the
/example folder of this repository.
- Tested from iOS 8 to iOS 11.3
- Tested from Android 4.0.3 (API level 15) to Android 8.1 (27)
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]