Rich text document model for Zefyr editor.
- Heuristic rule to exit current block when user inserts two consecutive line-breaks.
- Applies link format to text segment (which looks like a link) when user inserts space character after it.
- Builder for block attribute styles (number/bullet lists, code and quote). [...]
- A block represents a group of adjacent LineNodes with the same block style. [...]
- Fallback rule for delete operations which simply deletes specified text range without any special handling.
- Fallback rule which simply inserts text as-is without any special handling.
T extends Node>
- Container node can accommodate other nodes. [...]
- A heuristic rule for delete operations.
- An embed node inside of a line in a Notus document. [...]
- Prevents user from merging line containing an embed with other lines.
- Forces text inserted on the same line with an embed (before or after it) to be moved to a new line adjacent to the original line. [...]
- Handles all format operations which manipulate embeds.
- Allows updating link format with collapsed selection.
- A heuristic rule for format (retain) operations.
- Builder for heading attribute styles. [...]
- A heuristic rule for insert operations.
- A leaf node in Notus document tree.
- A line of rich text in a Notus document. [...]
- Builder for link attribute values. [...]
- Result of a child lookup in a ContainerNode.
- An abstract node in a document tree. [...]
- Style attribute applicable to a segment of a Notus document. [...]
- Builder for style attributes. [...]
- Interface for objects which provide access to an attribute key. [...]
- Represents a change in a NotusDocument.
- A rich text document.
- Registry for insert, format and delete heuristic rules used by NotusDocument documents.
- Collection of style attributes.
- Preserves block style when user pastes text containing line-breaks. This rule may also be activated for changes triggered by auto-correct.
- Preserves inline styles when user inserts text inside formatted segment.
- Preserves line format when user deletes the line's line-break character effectively merging it with the next line. [...]
- Preserves line format when user splits the line into two. [...]
- of a line (right before a line-break). Resets format for a newly inserted line when insert occurred at the end
- Produces Delta with inline-level attributes applied too all characters except line-breaks.
- Produces Delta with line-level attributes applied strictly to line-break characters.
- Root node of document tree.
- An interface for document nodes with style.
- Mixin used by nodes that wish to implement StyledNode interface.
- A span of formatted text within a line in a Notus document. [...]
- kZeroWidthSpace → String