Node.js I/O system for Dart.
This library is designed so that you should be able to replace imports of
package:node_io/node_io.dart and get the same functionality
working without any additional modifications.
- Builds a list of bytes, allowing bytes and lists of bytes to be added at the end. [...]
- Representation of a content type. An instance of ContentType is immutable.
Representation of a cookie. For cookies received by the server as
Cookie header values only
valuefields will be set. When building a cookie for the 'set-cookie' header in the server and when receiving cookies in the client as 'set-cookie' headers all fields can be used.
- Datagram package. Data send to and received from datagram sockets contains the internet address and port of the destination or source togeter with the data.
- A reference to a directory (or folder) on the file system. [...]
- A reference to a file on the file system. [...]
- The modes in which a File can be opened.
- A FileStat object represents the result of calling the POSIX stat() function on a file system object. It is an immutable object, representing the snapshotted values returned by the stat() call.
- The common super class for File, Directory, and Link objects. [...]
- The type of an entity on the file system, such as a file, directory, or link. [...]
- Representation of a header value in the form: [...]
Information about an HttpRequest, HttpResponse,
- Utility functions for working with dates with HTTP specific date formats.
- Headers for HTTP requests and responses. [...]
- A server-side object that contains the content of and information about an HTTP request. [...]
- An HTTP response, which returns the headers and data from the server to the client in response to an HTTP request. [...]
- A server that delivers content, such as web pages, using the HTTP protocol. [...]
- HTTP status codes. Exported in dart:io and dart:html.
- An internet address. [...]
- InternetAddressType is the type an InternetAddress. Currently, IP version 4 (IPv4) and IP version 6 (IPv6) are supported.
- A combined byte and text output. [...]
- Link objects are references to filesystem links.
- A NetworkInterface represents an active network interface on the current system. It contains a list of InternetAddresses that are bound to the interface.
- An OSError object holds information about an error from the operating system.
- Information about the environment in which the current program is running. [...]
RandomAccessFileprovides random access to the data in a file. [...]