A wrapper for the core msal.js library.
This library expects that msal.js has loaded and exposed the global
as that is how this library interacts with MSAL. A MissingMsalJsException will be thrown if
this library is used before the global
Msal object is available.
Instantiate a UserAgentApplication to get started.
- An authenticated user account.
- Used to configure the auth options for a UserAgentApplication.
- Used to configure an authentication request. [...]
- A response from an auth request.
- Used to configure the cache options for a UserAgentApplication.
- Used to configure a UserAgentApplication.
- A logger for an MSAL UserAgentApplication. [...]
- Additional configuration options for a Logger.
- Used to configure library specific options for a UserAgentApplication.
- An MSAL authentication context. [...]
AuthException error, [AuthResponse response] ) → void
- A callback for an authentication response after a redirect. [...]
LogLevel level, String message, bool containsPii ) → void
A callback for an MSAL log
) → String
- A callback used for letting MSAL retrieve a redirect URI from the application dynamically. [...]
Exceptions / Errors
- A general error thrown by MSAL.
- Thrown by MSAL when there is an error in the client code running on the browser.
- Thrown by MSAL when there is an error in the configuration of a library object.
- Thrown by MSAL when the user is required to perform an interactive token request.
package:msal_jsis used before
msal.jshas loaded. [...]
- Thrown by MSAL when there is an error with the server code, for example, unavailability.