More Dart — Literally
Various extensions that make Dart a better place:
cache.dartis a collection of different caching strategies and their expiry policy.
char_matcher.dartis a model for character classes, their composition and operations on strings.
collection.dartis a collection of collection types (bi map, bit list, multi set, range, and string).
fraction.dartprovides exact rational number arithmetic.
int_math.dartis a collection of common mathematical functions on integers.
iterable.dartis a collection of iterables and iterators.
ordering.darta fluent interface for building comparator functions.
printer.darta fluent interface for configuring sophisticated formatter.
And there are more to come ...
Follow the installation instructions on dart packages.
Import one or more of the packages into your Dart code using:
import 'package:more/cache.dart'; import 'package:more/char_matcher.dart'; import 'package:more/collection.dart'; import 'package:more/fraction.dart'; import 'package:more/int_math.dart'; import 'package:more/iterable.dart'; import 'package:more/ordering.dart'; import 'package:more/printer.dart';
This library started in April 2013 as I was working through the puzzles of Project Euler and encountered some missing features in Dart. Over time the library grew and became more useful in many other places, so I created this reusable library.
The MIT License, see LICENSE.
- A first-class model of character classes, their composition and operations on strings. [...]
- Support for exact rational number arithmetic.
- A collection of common mathematical functions on integers.
- Some fancy iterables and iterators.
- Provides a first-class model of comparators, their composition and operations on iterables. [...]
- Provides a first-class model to convert object to strings using composition and highly configurable formatting primitives.