More Dart — Literally
Various extensions that make Dart a better place:
cache.dartis a collection of different caching strategies and their expiry policy.
char_matcher.dartis a model for character classes, their composition and operations on strings.
collection.dartis a collection of collection types (bi map, bit list, multi set, range, and string).
fraction.dartprovides exact rational number arithmetic.
int_math.dartis a collection of common mathematical functions on integers.
iterable.dartis a collection of iterables and iterators.
ordering.darta fluent interface for building comparator functions.
And there are more to come ...
Follow the Installing instructions on https://pub.dartlang.org/packages/more.
Import one or more of the packages into your Dart code using:
import 'package:more/cache.dart'; import 'package:more/char_matcher.dart'; import 'package:more/collection.dart'; import 'package:more/fraction.dart'; import 'package:more/int_math.dart'; import 'package:more/iterable.dart'; import 'package:more/ordering.dart';
This library started in April 2013 as I was working through the puzzles of Project Euler and encountered some missing features in Dart. Over time the library grew and became more useful in many other places, so I created this reusable library.
The MIT License, see LICENSE.
- A first-class model of character classes, their composition and operations on strings. [...]
- Support for exact rational number arithmetic.
- A collection of common mathematical functions on integers.
- Some fancy iterables and iterators.
- Provides a first-class model of comparators, their composition and operations on iterables. [...]