Exports the low-level Database class to run operations on a sqlite
- A opened sqlite database.
- The context in which an SQL function executes is stored in this object. A pointer to this object is always the first paramater to application-defined SQL functions. [...]
- A prepared statement that can be executed multiple times.
- Stores the result of a select statement.
- Stores a single row in the result of a select statement.
- A value object in sqlite, which can represent all values that can be stored in a database table.