- Add meta_types_generator and build_runner to your dev_dependencies
- generate code by running
pub run build_runner run
See meta_types/example for examples on how to write model definitions.
- Always use generated classes in code.
- Always use definition classes when referencing other metatypes in your definitions.
- Sealed classes should never extend, only implement others.
- Interfaces cannot have computed accessors.
- Additional functionality can be added to any meta type by generating additional mixins.