liquid_swipe library Null safety
- Added in v1.5.0
- LiquidSwipe widget for out of the box Animation between stacked Widgets.
- Utils Methods
- FULL_TRANSITION_PX → const double
A constant value with works like a sensitivity of reveal.
Used if not mentioned here LiquidSwipe.fullTransitionValue
- PERCENT_PER_MILLISECOND → const double
Helper Factor for Completing the Animation when user is done with dragging
- SlideDirections Enum with 3 Values SlideDirection.leftToRight if user swipes from left to right SlideDirection.rightToLeft if user swipes from right to left SlideDirection.none if user is not swipe at all.
- Current Transition in the LiquidSwipe, whether to open the reveal or close the reveal
- UpdateType Enum with 4 values UpdateType.dragging when user starts dragging or currently being dragging UpdateType.doneDragging when user is done with dragging UpdateType.animating when we are manually animating the Swipe using AnimatedPageDragger UpdateType.doneAnimating we are done with animating now update values like currentPage and nextPage etc.
- WaveType : Type of wave you want currently support 2, WaveType.circularReveal and WaveType.liquidReveal see also : LiquidSwipe.waveType
- CurrentUpdateTypeCallback = void Function(UpdateType updateType)
- Callback to provide the current UpdateType
- OnPageChangeCallback = void Function(int activePageIndex)
- Callback to provide the current page Index whenever it changes
- SlidePercentCallback = void Function(double slidePercentHorizontal, double slidePercentVertical)
- Callback to provide the slidePercentage, both vertical and horizontal