This plugin is made to help you when building a launcher for Android.
It offers the following features:
- Getting list of installed applications with their icon and other details.
- Support for Adaptive Icons.
- Launching application and getting phone's wallpaper.
- Support for updating application information (asynchrnously)
Only Android is supported.
launcher_helper is Androidx compatible.
launcher_helperas a dependency in pubspec.yaml.
- Import package as:
LauncherHelperclass to use package methods
- Check this Example's README.md for more information regarding this plugin's usage.
- Check documentation for library
- Plugin uses gradle version: 3.3.1 & kotlin version: 1.3.10
- To get device wallpaper, app will need the READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission on Android Oreo & above.