Parses .dart and HTML-Files for l10n translatable strings and comments to generate a POT-File
More on POT Files: https://www.crossdart.info/p/angular/1.1.2+2/application.dart.html
- Holds the comments
- Multiple POTBlock with the same msgid merged into one block
- The parser takes in a sequence of tokens and generates an abstract syntax tree.
- Creates the POT-File
- A POTBlock is something like this [...]
- Base interface for a gettext statements.
- This is a single meaningful chunk of code. It is created by the tokenizer and consumed by the parser.
- This defines the different states the tokenizer can be in while it's scanning through the source code. Tokenizers are state machines, which means the only data they need to store is where they are in the source code and this one "state" or mode value. [...]
- This defines the different kinds of tokens or meaningful chunks of code that the parser knows how to consume. These let us distinguish, for example, between a string "foo" and a variable named "foo". [...]