- This class converts JSON objects to strings.
- JsonObjectLite allows .property name access to JSON by using noSuchMethod. The object is set to not immutable so properties can be added.
- Encoder that encodes a single object as a UTF-8 encoded JSON string. [...]
Exceptions / Errors
- Reports that an object could not be stringified due to cyclic references. When the cycle is detected, a JsonCyclicError is thrown.
- Exception class thrown by JsonObjectLite
- Error thrown by JSON serialization if an object cannot be serialized. [...]