The URL Design specifies the structure of the URLs used for specific targets. The JSON:API standard describes 4 possible request targets:
- Collections (parameterized by the resource type)
- Individual resources (parameterized by the resource type and id)
- Related resources and collections (parameterized by the resource type, resource id and the relation name)
- Relationships (parameterized by the resource type, resource id and the relation name)
This package provides one built-in implementation of UrlDesign which is called PathBasedUrlDesign which implements the Recommended URL Design allowing you to specify the a common prefix for all your JSON:API endpoints.
- URL Design where the target is determined by the URL path. This is the recommended design according to the JSON:API standard. @see https://jsonapi.org/recommendations/#urls
- Determines if a given URI matches a specific target
- URL Design describes how the endpoints are organized.
- Makes URIs for specific targets