An in-app browser using Webviews in Flutter.
This project is still a WIP and new features and improved functionality will be added soon.
- Use URIs for all purposes. Make sure to pass a valid URI as the plugin doesn't verify this on it's own. This functionality will be added in the future versions.
- Create your URI in the following way:
Uri uri = Uri.parse('https://www.google.com')
- Call the
InappBrowser.showPopUpBrowser()method and pass your
- Forward backward navigation
- page refresh.
- URL share functionality
- Forward backward navigation is a little buggy for AMP pages
- URLs with redirects break backward navigation
If there are any open issues, feel free to open an issue on Github. For feature requests, open an issue on Github with a feature label. If you feel like you can help me with this project, open a PR.