Possible state of a PurchaseWrapper.
- See also: PurchaseWrapper.
- pending → const PurchaseStateWrapper
The user has started the purchase process.
The user should follow the instructions that were given to them by the Play Billing Library to complete the purchase.@JsonValue(2)
- purchased → const PurchaseStateWrapper
The user has completed the purchase process.
The production should be delivered and then the purchase should be acknowledged.
- See also BillingClient.acknowledgePurchase for more details on acknowledging purchases.
- unspecified_state → const PurchaseStateWrapper
The state is unspecified.
No actions on the PurchaseWrapper should be performed on this state. This is a catch-all. It should never be returned by the Play Billing Library.@JsonValue(0)
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.