implicit_navigator library Null safety
- Pushes and pops pages from an internal navigator in response to changing app state.
- A back button that is only visible when an ImplicitNavigator has pages it can pop.
- A notification that is dispatched whenever a ImplicitNavigator's stack changes.
- The state object of an ImplicitNavigatorState.
- A notification that is dispatched whenever an ImplicitNavigator pops a value and depth from it's internal navigation stack.
- A notification that is dispatched whenever an ImplicitNavigator pushes a new value and/or depth to it's internal navigation stack.
- An entry that stores ImplicitNavigator.depth and ImplicitNavigator.value.