helpful_components library Null safety
- A Commonly used dialog with a simple yes and no button, this dialog returns a boolean value for the pressed button respectively.
- Common Alert Dialog to show successful messages and error messages.
- Common Wrapper for FutureBuilder and StreamBuilder, this provides auto error checking and loading sign etc.
- Can be used to build a Widget lazily, such that, we can get the RenderBox for the Widget then build another widget accordingly.
- A common constant loading dialog, on which we can show a loadingText with a CircularProgressIndicator.
- Special Accessory function for showing loading before a page.
- Create a popup, here parentKey key is important as the popup will appear according to the parent widget represented by the parentKey only.
- A widget that will control where the child of the Stack will be placed and at what position, according to the alignment, of the child will be the offset.
- Shows two widgets in a row. Useful when wants to show a row of bill, i.e when we want to show a value for a certain heading/title.