A package that allows you to use a native file explorer to pick single or multiple absolute file paths, with extensions filtering support.
Currently supported features
- Load paths from cloud files (GDrive, Dropbox, iCloud)
- Load path from a custom format by providing a list of file extensions (pdf, svg, zip, etc.)
- Load path from multiple files optionally, supplying file extensions
- Load path from media (video & image only)
- Load path from audio only
- Load path from image only
- Load path from video only
- Load path from any
- Create a
List<File>objects from any selected file(s)
- Supports desktop through go-flutter (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
If you have any feature that you want to see in this package, please add it here. 🎉
See the File Picker Wiki for every detail on about how to install, setup and use it.
Quick simple usage example:
File file = await FilePicker.getFile();
List<File> files = await FilePicker.getMultiFile();
Multiple files with extension filter
List<File> files = await FilePicker.getMultiFile( type: FileType.custom, allowedExtensions: ['jpg', 'pdf', 'doc'], );
For full usage details refer to the Wiki above.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.