GQL WebSocket link
- The server will send this acknowledgment message after receiving the init command from the client if the init was successful.
- The server will send this error message after receiving the init command from the client if the init was not successful.
- The server will send this message to keep the connection alive
- Base type for representing a server-client subscription message.
- After establishing a connection with the server, the client will send this message to tell the server that it is ready to begin sending new subscription queries.
These messages represent the structures used for Client-server communication
in a GraphQL web-socket subscription. Each message is represented in a JSON
format where the data type is denoted by the
typefield. A list of constants used for identifying message types
- Represent the payload used during a Start query operation. The operationName should match one of the top level query definitions defined in the query provided. Additional variables can be provided and sent to the server for processing.
- A message to tell the server to create a subscription. The contents of the query will be defined by the payload request. The id provided will be used to tag messages such that they can be identified for this subscription instance. id values should be unique and not be re-used during the lifetime of the server.
- Tell the server to stop sending subscription data for a particular subscription instance. See StartOperation.
- Server message to the client to indicate that no more data will be sent for a particular subscription instance.
- Data sent from the server to the client with subscription data or error payload. The user should check the errors result before processing the data value. These error are from the query resolvers.
- Errors sent from the server to the client if the subscription operation was not successful, usually due to GraphQL validation errors.
- Not expected to be created. Indicates there are problems parsing the server response, or that new unsupported types have been added to the subscription implementation.
- A Universal WebSocket Link implementation to support the WebSocket-GraphQL transport. It supports subscriptions, query and mutation operations as well. [...]