streetviewpublish.v1 library Null safety
Street View Publish API - v1
Publishes 360 photos to Google Maps, along with position, orientation, and connectivity metadata. Apps can offer an interface for positioning, connecting, and uploading user-generated Street View images.
For more information, see developers.google.com/streetview/publish/
Create an instance of StreetViewPublishApi to access these resources:
- Request to delete multiple Photos.
- Response to batch delete of one or more Photos.
- Response to batch get of Photos.
- Request to update the metadata of photos. [...]
- Response to batch update of metadata of one or more Photos.
- A connection is the link from a source photo to a destination photo.
- Level information containing level number and its corresponding name.
- Response to list all photos that belong to a user.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Photo is used to store 360 photos along with photo metadata.
- Identifier for a Photo.
- Response payload for a single Photo in batch operations including BatchGetPhotos and BatchUpdatePhotos.
- Place metadata for an entity.
- Raw pose measurement for an entity.
- Publishes 360 photos to Google Maps, along with position, orientation, and connectivity metadata. [...]
- Request to update the metadata of a Photo. [...]
- Upload reference for media files.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- LatLng = $LatLng
- An object that represents a latitude/longitude pair. [...]
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]