storagetransfer.v1 library Null safety
Storage Transfer API - v1
Transfers data from external data sources to a Google Cloud Storage bucket or between Google Cloud Storage buckets.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/storage-transfer/docs
Create an instance of StoragetransferApi to access these resources:
- AWS access key (see AWS Security Credentials). [...]
- An AwsS3Data resource can be a data source, but not a data sink. [...]
- An AzureBlobStorageData resource can be a data source, but not a data sink. [...]
- Azure credentials For information on our data retention policy for user credentials, see [User credentials](/storage-transfer/docs/data-retention#user-credentials).
- An entry describing an error that has occurred.
- A summary of errors by error code, plus a count and sample error log entries.
In a GcsData resource, an object's name is the Cloud Storage object's name
and its "last modification time" refers to the object's
updatedproperty of Cloud Storage objects, which changes when the content or the metadata of the object is updated.
- Google service account
- An HttpData resource specifies a list of objects on the web to be transferred over HTTP. [...]
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- Response from ListTransferJobs.
- Logging configuration.
- Specification to configure notifications published to Pub/Sub. [...]
- Conditions that determine which objects are transferred. [...]
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- A POSIX filesystem resource.
- Request passed to RunTransferJob.
- Transfers can be scheduled to recur or to run just once.
- Transfers data from external data sources to a Google Cloud Storage bucket or between Google Cloud Storage buckets.
- A collection of counters that report the progress of a transfer operation.
- This resource represents the configuration of a transfer job that runs periodically.
- A description of the execution of a transfer.
- TransferOptions define the actions to be performed on objects in a transfer.
- Configuration for running a transfer.
- Request passed to UpdateTransferJob.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Date = $Date
- Represents a whole or partial calendar date, such as a birthday. [...]
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- PauseTransferOperationRequest = $Empty
- Request passed to PauseTransferOperation.
- ResumeTransferOperationRequest = $Empty
- Request passed to ResumeTransferOperation.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- TimeOfDay = $TimeOfDay
- Represents a time of day. [...]