servicecontrol.v2 library Null safety
Service Control API - v2
Provides admission control and telemetry reporting for services integrated with Service Infrastructure.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/service-control/
Create an instance of ServiceControlApi to access these resources:
- This message defines attributes associated with API operations, such as a network API request. [...]
- This message defines the standard attribute vocabulary for Google APIs. [...]
- Common audit log format for Google Cloud Platform API operations.
- Authentication information for the operation.
- Authorization information for the operation.
- Request message for the Check method.
- Response message for the Check method.
- Request message for the Report method.
- This message defines attributes for an HTTP request. [...]
- Metadata about the request.
- Describes a resource referenced in the request.
- This message defines attributes for a typical network response. [...]
- Identity delegation history of an authenticated service account.
- Provides admission control and telemetry reporting for services integrated with Service Infrastructure.
- Auth = $Auth
- This message defines request authentication attributes. [...]
- FirstPartyPrincipal = $FirstPartyPrincipal
- First party identity principal.
- Peer = $Peer
- This message defines attributes for a node that handles a network request. [...]
- ReportResponse = $Empty
- Response message for the Report method. [...]
- Resource = $Resource01
- This message defines core attributes for a resource. [...]
- ResourceLocation = $ResourceLocation
- Location information about a resource.
- SpanContext = $SpanContext
- The context of a span. [...]
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- ThirdPartyPrincipal = $ThirdPartyPrincipal
- Third party identity principal.