membership property Null safety
read / write
Indicates whether the binding includes the principal. Possible string values are:
- "MEMBERSHIP_UNSPECIFIED" : Default value. This value is unused.
- "MEMBERSHIP_INCLUDED" : The binding includes the principal. The principal can be included directly or indirectly. For example: * A principal is included directly if that principal is listed in the binding.
- A principal is included indirectly if that principal is in a Google group or Google Workspace domain that is listed in the binding.
- "MEMBERSHIP_NOT_INCLUDED" : The binding does not include the principal.
- "MEMBERSHIP_UNKNOWN_INFO_DENIED" : The sender of the request is not allowed to access the binding.
- "MEMBERSHIP_UNKNOWN_UNSUPPORTED" : The principal is an unsupported type. Only Google Accounts and service accounts are supported.