state property Null safety
read / write
Describes the state of the subscription.
See more details at [the lifecycle of a subscription](/payments/reseller/subscription/reference/index/Receive.Notifications#payments-subscription-lifecycle).
Output only. Possible string values are:
- "STATE_UNSPECIFIED" : The state is unspecified.
- "STATE_CREATED" : The subscription is created, a state before it is moved to STATE_ACTIVE.
- "STATE_ACTIVE" : The subscription is active.
- "STATE_CANCELLED" : The subscription is cancelled.
- "STATE_IN_GRACE_PERIOD" : The subscription has not been extended by the partner after the end of current cycle.
- "STATE_CANCEL_AT_END_OF_CYCLE" : The subscription is waiting to be cancelled by the next recurrence cycle.