osconfig.v1 library Null safety
OS Config API - v1
OS management tools that can be used for patch management, patch compliance, and configuration management on VM instances.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/compute/docs/osconfig/rest
Create an instance of OSConfigApi to access these resources:
Apt patching is completed by executing
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade. [...]
- Message for canceling a patch job.
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System version 3. [...]
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- A step that runs an executable for a PatchJob.
- Common configurations for an ExecStep.
- A request message to initiate patching across Compute Engine instances.
- Message encapsulating a value that can be either absolute ("fixed") or relative ("percent") to a value.
- Cloud Storage object representation.
Googet patching is performed by running
- This API resource represents the available inventory data for a Compute Engine virtual machine (VM) instance at a given point in time. [...]
- A single piece of inventory on a VM.
- Operating system information for the VM.
- Software package information of the operating system.
- Information related to the a standard versioned package. [...]
- Information related to a Quick Fix Engineering package. [...]
- Details related to a Windows Update package. [...]
- Categories specified by the Windows Update.
- Details related to a Zypper Patch.
- A response message for listing inventory data for all VMs in a specified location.
- A response message for listing patch deployments.
- A response message for listing the instances details for a patch job.
- A response message for listing patch jobs.
- A response message for listing vulnerability reports for all VM instances in the specified location.
- Represents a monthly schedule. [...]
- Sets the time for a one time patch deployment. [...]
- OS management tools that can be used for patch management, patch compliance, and configuration management on VM instances.
- OS policy assignment operation metadata provided by OS policy assignment API methods that return long running operations.
- Patch configuration specifications. [...]
- Patch deployments are configurations that individual patch jobs use to complete a patch. [...]
- A filter to target VM instances for patching. [...]
- Targets a group of VM instances by using their assigned labels. [...]
- A high level representation of a patch job that is either in progress or has completed. [...]
- Patch details for a VM instance. [...]
- A summary of the current patch state across all instances that this patch job affects. [...]
- Patch rollout configuration specifications. [...]
- Sets the time for recurring patch deployments.
- Represents a time of day. [...]
- Represents a time zone from the IANA Time Zone Database.
- This API resource represents the vulnerability report for a specified Compute Engine virtual machine (VM) instance at a given point in time. [...]
- A vulnerability affecting the VM instance.
- Contains metadata information for the vulnerability. [...]
- A reference for this vulnerability.
- Represents one week day in a month. [...]
- Represents a weekly schedule.
- Windows patching is performed using the Windows Update Agent.
Yum patching is performed by executing
yum update. [...]
Zypper patching is performed by running
zypper patch. [...]