networkconnectivity.v1 library Null safety
Network Connectivity API - v1
The Network Connectivity API provides access to Network Connectivity Center.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/network-connectivity/docs/reference/networkconnectivity/rest
Create an instance of NetworkconnectivityApi to access these resources:
- Specifies the audit configuration for a service. [...]
members, or principals, with a
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- A hub is a collection of spokes. [...]
- A collection of VLAN attachment resources. [...]
- A collection of router appliance instances. [...]
- A collection of Cloud VPN tunnel resources. [...]
- Response for HubService.ListHubs method.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response for HubService.ListSpokes.
- The Network Connectivity API provides access to Network Connectivity Center.
- An Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy, which specifies access controls for Google Cloud resources. [...]
- A router appliance instance is a Compute Engine virtual machine (VM) instance that acts as a BGP speaker. [...]
- RoutingVPC contains information about the VPC network that is associated with a hub's spokes.
Request message for
- A spoke represents a connection between your Google Cloud network resources and a non-Google-Cloud network. [...]
- AuditLogConfig = $AuditLogConfig
- Provides the configuration for logging a type of permissions. [...]
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Expr = $Expr
- Represents a textual expression in the Common Expression Language (CEL) syntax. [...]
- GoogleLongrunningCancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- GoogleRpcStatus = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- Location = $Location00
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- TestIamPermissionsRequest = $TestIamPermissionsRequest
Request message for
- TestIamPermissionsResponse = $PermissionsResponse
Response message for