mybusinessverifications.v1 library Null safety
My Business Verifications API - v1
The My Business Verifications API provides an interface for taking verifications related actions for locations.
For more information, see developers.google.com/my-business/
Create an instance of MyBusinessVerificationsApi to access these resources:
- Display data for verifications through postcard.
- Request message for Verifications.CompleteVerificationAction.
- Response message for Verifications.CompleteVerificationAction.
- Indicates that the location fails to comply with our guidelines.
- Display data for verifications through email.
- Request message for Verifications.FetchVerificationOptions.
- Response message for Verifications.FetchVerificationOptions.
- Request message for Verifications.GenerateVerificationToken.
- Response message for Verifications.GenerateVerificationToken.
- Response message for Verifications.ListVerifications.
- A subset of location info.
- The My Business Verifications API provides an interface for taking verifications related actions for locations.
- Additional data for service business verification.
- A verification represents a verification attempt on a location.
- The verification option represents how to verify the location (indicated by verification method) and where the verification will be sent to (indicated by display data).
- Token generated by a vetted partner.
- Indicates that the location requires verification.
- Request message for Verifications.VerifyLocation.
- Response message for Verifications.VerifyLocation.
- Response message for VoiceOfMerchant.GetVoiceOfMerchantState.
- PostalAddress = $PostalAddress
- Represents a postal address, e.g. for postal delivery or payments addresses.
- ResolveOwnershipConflict = $Empty
- Indicates that the location duplicates another location that is in good standing.
- WaitForVoiceOfMerchant = $Empty
- Indicates that the location will gain voice of merchant after passing review.