- A accelerator type that a Node can be configured with.
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. A typical example is to use it as the request or the response type of an API method. For instance: [...]
- Response for ListAcceleratorTypes.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- Response for ListNodes.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- Response for ListTensorFlowVersions.
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- A network endpoint over which a TPU worker can be reached.
- A TPU instance.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Represents the metadata of the long-running operation.
- Request for ReimageNode.
- Request for StartNode.
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. It is used by gRPC. The error model is designed to be: [...]
- Request for StopNode.
- A tensorflow version that a Node can be configured with.
- TPU API provides customers with access to Google TPU technology.
- USER_AGENT → const String