read / write
The threat type for which data is returned. Possible string values are:
- "THREAT_TYPE_UNSPECIFIED" : Unknown.
- "MALWARE" : Malware threat type.
- "SOCIAL_ENGINEERING" : Social engineering threat type.
- "UNWANTED_SOFTWARE" : Unwanted software threat type.
- "POTENTIALLY_HARMFUL_APPLICATION" : Potentially harmful application threat type.
- "SOCIAL_ENGINEERING_INTERNAL" : Social engineering threat type for internal use.
- "API_ABUSE" : API abuse threat type.
- "MALICIOUS_BINARY" : Malicious binary threat type.
- "CSD_WHITELIST" : Client side detection whitelist threat type.
- "CSD_DOWNLOAD_WHITELIST" : Client side download detection whitelist threat type.
- "CLIENT_INCIDENT" : Client incident threat type.
- "CLIENT_INCIDENT_WHITELIST" : Whitelist used when detecting client incident threats. This enum was never launched and should be re-used for the next list.
- "APK_MALWARE_OFFLINE" : List used for offline APK checks in PAM.
- "SUBRESOURCE_FILTER" : Patterns to be used for activating the subresource filter. Interstitial will not be shown for patterns from this list.
- "SUSPICIOUS" : Entities that are suspected to present a threat.
- "TRICK_TO_BILL" : Trick-to-bill threat list.
- "HIGH_CONFIDENCE_ALLOWLIST" : Safe list to ship hashes of known safe URL expressions.